ShareThis

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Featured in Beetles In The Bush blog!

My blog - Up Close with Nature - has been featured in Ted's Beetles In The Bush, together with five other great blogs. I am really honored. Thanks, Ted.

Ted C. MacRae is a research entomologist with an interest in beetle taxonomy and specializing in worldwide Buprestidae and Nearctic Cerambycidae and Cicindelidae. He is also the organizer of An Inordinate Fondness, the monthly blog carnival devoted to beetles. Read his in-depth interview at Nature Blog Network. Check out his excellent blog now:

Ted is one my most favorite bloggers and I have learned so much from reading his great blog. I have checked out the other blogs that Ted has featured, and subscribed to them too! I really enjoy learning up more on insects from reading their blogs!

5 comments:

  1. My pleasure Kurt, and thanks for your kind words. I would say we have both learned much from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kurt! i love reading your blog too! it's a motivation for me! esp the selfless sharing tips! needless to say all the great collection of macro-graphy!

    Hope there'll be endless achievements for you Master OM =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos on your flickr page. I see you are using MP-E65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo Lens :) Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JW and Davao :)

    Davao, yes, MP-E65, MT-24EX and DIY diffusers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails